Back to Work

January 5, 20180
January 5, 2018

Dear Friends,
On January 10, 2018,  I return to the State House  for the start of my fourth session as  your delegate in Annapolis.

My freshman term has been a time of  engagement and advocacy, but, also, listening and learning.   Thank you for for being active participants in the legislative process-your letters, calls, visits and testimony at hearings did not go unnoticed and were appreciated.

At the end of each session, you have welcomed me back to the district, taken the time to tell me what’s on your mind, thanked me for jobs completed and reminded me of  work left undone.  You attended my town halls, met me for coffee and hosted me in your homes, businesses, places of worship and  communities. Through your actions and with your words, you told me what was important to you, encouraged me, shared your insights, knowledge and experience. When we disagreed, we did so without being disagreeable.

Together we searched for ways to make Maryland a better place and improve the lives and future of its residents; to combat hate and show compassion; to rebuild communities and restore hope; to be generous to those in need, celebrate achievements and support those suffering a grievous loss.

The 2018 Session promises to be a busy one.  Included among my legislative priorities are a bill to establish concussion protocols for youth sports and a bill to establish a pilot Health Records and Payment Clearinghouse, with the goal of improving health care system efficiencies and  decreased delivery costs.  Also on my agenda are bills protective of the environment  and public health, among others.

It has been a honor and privilege to serve as your voice in Annapolis. I hope I have earned your confidence and can count on your support in the upcoming June primary and November general election, when I will seek re-election for a second term.

As a sitting Delegate, I am prohibited from raising campaign contributions during the 90 day legislative session that begins January 10 and ends April 10.  With a June primary, I will have a short time to raise the money needed to wage a winning campaign.  So, I am making a special effort to reach my supporters now.  Would you consider making a contribution before January 10?   All donations are appreciated.  Please click here to donate online.

To keep up with the legislative session, please follow me on social media and attend our District 12 team town halls.  If you decide to visit Annapolis, I would love to see you.

With gratitude,

friendsofterri

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Contact
443-522-0141
Lowe House Office Building, Room 214, 6 Bladen St., Annapolis, MD 21401
By Authority of Terri Hill
Arlene L. Harrison, Treasurer
4523 Mustering Drum
Ellicott City, MD 21042
Follow Terri on Facebook
Terri Hill
Terri Hill4 weeks ago
I've been out and about and there is a steady flow at the polls. Books bans and "taking back" are powerful motivators. Please get to the polls by 8pm if you haven't already voted. Our democracy, women's health, the right to inclusive and truthful history and so much more is on the ballot.

Complacency will not move us forward. PLEASE VOTE!
Terri Hill
Terri Hill4 weeks ago
Polls close in MD at 8pm tonight. If you are in line at 8pm, you can vote. You good?

If you need anything, reach out to my campaign, https://terrihill.org and scroll to the bottom for contact methods.
Terri Hill
Terri Hill4 weeks ago

UNSURE about the Ballot Questions?
WAITING to research the candidates before returning your ballot?
VOTING on TUESDAY, but still need to solidify your plan?

Go to the League of Women Voters site to get background on, arguments for and against, and simplified explanations of the ballot questions. They also have the candidates' responses to questions for your review.

https://www.lwv.org › local-leagues
LWV Of Maryland | League of Women Voters

*You have until 8pm Tuesday, November 8, 2022 to drop off or have your mail-in ballot post marked and polls are open from 7am to 8pm for in-person voting.
*Remind your child away at college to complete and return their ballots, too.
*There are also opportunities on Tuesday with the use of provisional ballots for on-site registration and if there are any questions about your eligibility.

LEAVE NO ROOM FOR REGRETS! VOTE!
Terri Hill
Terri Hill1 month ago
Early voting has started! Get information here:
Terri Hill
Terri Hill1 month ago
My Endorsements...

Thank you for your past support, which made it possible for me to serve as your District 12 delegate for the past 8 years. I hope I have earned your trust and can count on your vote as I seek re-election and the honor of serving as your delegate for another 4 years. Know that if re-elected I will continue the work of moving Maryland forward on behalf of all our communities, families, and businesses.

To my Baltimore County constituents, who I am losing due to redistricting, it has been my privilege to be your voice in Annapolis. I urge your support of Johnny Olzwelski for County Executive, Pat Young for County Council, and the following excellent candidates vying for your vote in the new District 44:

Senator Charles Sydnor
Delegate Eric Ebersole (44A)
Delegate Sheila Ruth (44B)
Aletheia McCaskill (44B)

For my Howard County constituents, who due to redistricting will now be in 9B, I urge your support of Senator Katie Hester and Delegate Courtney Watson. I also endorse County Executive Calvin Ball, and for School Board, Jacky McCoy and Dan Newberger.

For statewide office, I endorse the following:

Wes Moore/Aruna Miller, Governor/Lt. Governor
Anthony Brown, Attorney General
Brooke Lierman, Comptroller

Here is the website for voting in Maryland. Register to vote, request a mail-in ballot, and get instructions about early voting, deadlines, polling places and other voting information here:
Delegate Heather Bagnall
Delegate Heather Bagnall is attending an event in Severna Park, Maryland.1 month ago
Severna Park, Maryland
A great day door knocking in the district despite the grey clouds and damp conditions! Thank you again to the over forty volunteers who came out, especially my great friend and colleague Delegate Terri Hill. Thanks also to the Donut Shack and The Big Bean for helping us keep up our energy and our spirits!

#DelegateBagnall #GetOutTheVote #Election2022 #ChangeTheNarrative